Sunday, December 30, 2007

All dressed up for Christmas







We went to church last sunday with our christmas clothes(that is what Mallory calls her dress)It is so hard to get the kids to hold still for a picture. At church McKenna is so hard. She just wants to crawl around. Jake and I never get to sit down. I can't wait until she is 18 months!! I think the church needs to change it to 12 months to go to the nursey. We do like our new ward. People are nice and it feels good that we will be in this ward for a long time. We had a surprise this morning, we had slept in until about 8 a.m. when the phone rang saying they had canceled church today. The weather is pretty bad with blowing and snow. The kids were thrilled(and Jake)but I miss not going to church as it starts out the week so much better. We have just stayed home the last couple days relaxing, watching football, playing in the snow,playing games, sitting in the hot tub and having fun. We dont' get alot of days like this so it is pretty fun! Jake especially loves it because he is gone so much, he loves just staying at home.

4 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I'm with your kids on being excited about getting snowed in for church! I miss those kind of snow days! The only time things get cancelled here is if the air conditioning goes out-it's just not the same! Your kids all look so cute all matching-I love "Christmas clothes"!!

Gini said...

you guys look so cute!! I love the girls dresses. I hadn't heard that you were snowed in, that's why you have been playing all those games! (i'm a little slow)

Natalie said...

I love looking at your blog. You guys are such a cute family. I wish we could get snowed in every once in a while.

Emily said...

We looked at all your pictures the other day & Ava was walking around talking about playing with Jace & Mallory-rina. I think she picked up Mallorina from Isabel, but can't quite decide if she is going to say Mallory or Mallorina so she says them both! She also has been talking about tackling Jace with Mal. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys!!!