Friday, July 30, 2010

July Happenings

July is always a fun month, that goes by so fast. We started out with the 4th of July. It was Sunday so it was alittle different. On Saturday, July 3rd, we went to fireworks at night in Blackfoot at Jensens Grove. Our kids had so fun and love the fireworks. On Sunday we went to Jason & Gini house to have a BBQ and fireworks. It was fun night. We had fun dressing up for church with all our red, white, and blue.




Jace's 9th birthday was on July 27th. He always looks forward to his "breakfast in bed." He wanted to have a water party with his cousins, that lived close by. He had so much fun. They played and played. He had a soccer game that night. He had a crowd of people watching at the soccer game. After the game we went to Jensens Grove for some dinner & birthday cake. He had a great birthday! I honestly can't believe he is 9! He is such a good boy. We love him so much.
9 resons we love Jace
1. He is so funny.
2. He loves and takes good care his 3 sisters.
3. He is very smart.
4. He has a great testimony of the gospel.
5. He loves all sports.
6. He does his chores, sometimes without asking.
7. He listens and cares what I think.
8. He is very kind.
9. He makes sure our family reads & prays each night.
Jace is such a sweet boy. The other night when I was putting him to bed, he said to me.
Jace: Mom, I always want you to take care of me and be my mom
Mom: Of course I always will be your mom.
Jace: Well, when you are 90, I will be 65 and I will have to take care of you.
Jace has been learning about endangered and extinct animals in school. The other night Jace and I were talking about how each of are unique and special. That there is not anyone like us. He sat there for a minute and then said, "Does that mean I am endangered? Does that mean Great Grandpa King is extinct? He is so funny and has a quick wit.

Loving his breakfast in bed.


1 of 2 birthday cakes. This one was the candy cake.(all the candy Jace's loves.)


His cousins watching the game. They are all such good boys. Jace adores them.



Jace on his horse Jimmer. He took 4-H this year. He learned so much. He is a great little horse rider.
We have lived in Blackfoot for 4 years and sad to say but we have never been to Jensen Grove to swim. This summer I finally took the kids to Jensens Grove. They had so much fun.



Cute little Eden. She is so funny!



Madelyn trying to get some sun. She is getting so big.




Mallory loved the water. She could have stayed all day.









No comments: