This year we took the whole family to Sun Valley again! Last year we had so much fun that we were excited to go again this year. The Condo we stayed in was so nice! There are many activities to do as a family. Jake had meetings most of the time during the day, so I end up doing fun stuff with kids in the daytime. We went on hikes, went to parks, trails, exploring, movies, games, feeding ducks and hanging out! When Jake got done with meetings he took the kids swimming in the pool. They love swimming in the pool and could do it for hours. I love that the Condos have a kitchen in them so we get to cook and do not have to go out to eat all the time. We made some great memories in Sun Valley!
 |
| This is what I did most of the time in Sun Valley, held Jagger. He loves to sleep on me and I love to hold him! |
 |
| I took the kids on a hike up the mountain! This year was interesting because Jagger came along too! The kids loved it! |
 |
| The kids loved the Mikey Mouse waffle maker that was in the Condo! They thought they were the best waffles they had ever tasted!! |
 |
| The kids always want to take pictures in a pyramid. Jagger wasn't quite big enough! |
 |
| Jagger pulling Madelyn's hair! |
 |
| Can't get everyone looking the same way at the same time! |
 |
| Swimming is the best part for the kids! |
 |
| They have become good little swimmers! |
 |
| Madelyn didn't get off the step much, but she is getting braver! |
 |
| Cute Mallory! |
On our drive home from Sun Valley, we decided to stop at Craters of the Moon. Very Sad to say, but I have never been there. To much of my surprise, it was super cool and the kids loved it! We went on a trail for about 1 mile then went to the caves. I wasn't able to go in the caves because of Jagger, but Jake took the kids. The kids were amazed at the rocks and the formations. Jake may or may not have lost Jace and Mallory, which gave him a real scare!
 |
| Craters of the Moon |
No comments:
Post a Comment