Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 2013









February went super fast this year.  It is a shorter month but we still seem to keep busy.  Theses are some of the highlights that happened in February.
 
*Wapello Talent Show was held in February.  Mallory made up a dance to the song "Jump", she is a good dancer.  She looked so cute in her 80's outfit.  Jace, Reece,Karly, and Isable danced.  It was a such a cute dance that Nicole made up for them.  I love watching Jace and Mallory dance.  
 
*Jake and I were able to go to Jackson overnight for our Valentine's Date.  He had a meeting there so Jagger and I joined him.  We had a great time! I love spending time with Jake.  It was a quick trip and we returned back on the night of Valentines Day.
 
Mallory is such a funny girl.  She is quite the poser. 
*  We had our annual red party.  We decided to make a heart-shaped pizza.  Jake got me and our 3 girls flowers.  He is such a great husband and Dad!
Jagger didn't like the Valentine's headband the girls put on him.  We love him so much!

Madelyn and Mallory eating our Red party dinner.  
McKenna loved the pizza and her flowers.

Heart-shaped Pizza and Pink Smoothies was our V-day menu.
My girls got to stay with Grandma Baldwin overnight.  They love when Grandma does their hair in a bun with ringlets.  After you take it out the next day it leaves beautiful curls. 
My Valentine Dates.  We went to a nice restaurant in Jackson.  The Salmon and Steak were divine.  Jagger loved being part of everything.  And no we aren't drinking wine.  It's sparkling cider. 
Jagger worn out after a long day!

Mallory and Jace on Crazy Hair Day.


Marie did the kids Valentines cards.  It was much less expensive and we were able to personalize them!  I laughed so hard about Jace's card!






No comments: