Monday, April 15, 2013

Easter 2013





Easter this year was earlier than normal.  I love this time of year and the meaning of this holiday.  I also love dressing my kids the same for church. I figure I don't have too many more years that the girls will want to dress alike so I will enjoy it while I can.  



We went to Grandma and Grandpa Baldwins for an Easter egg hunt and to show off Barbie.

Eden and Madelyn are such great friends.
My girls were surprised by the Easter bunny this year with this pony, Barbie.  They were super excited. 


Madelyn loved her new easter dress.


Mckenna and Mallory are rocking their new sunglasses and dresses. 


Jace was excited for his new nerf gun.  He loves having nerf wars with his Poulter cousins.

Jagger didn't know what was going on with all the gifts but he still gave us some smiles.

The easter bunny brought Jake this Heel-o-matic and 4-wheeler. 




Jagger 9 months old.

Madelyn:  3 years old

McKenna:  6 years old

Mallory: 8 years old

Jace: 11 years old

No comments: