Monday, October 22, 2007

4 babies



We had the 4 babies all together this last weekend. Mckenna, Sydney, Savannah, and Addison

4 comments:

Emily said...

What cuties. McKenna & Sydnee look a lot alike.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

How cute!! So fun that they are so close. I love that Savannah is spunky-sweet girls!

Emily said...

Oh yea, to get music on was such a pain for me. I couldn't ever imbed it like I did my slideshow thing, so I just went to "customize" then the "templates" tab & make sure it is on "page elements". Then on mine there are places where I can add a page element & I picked the one that was HTML/java script. Then I just copied the code from the music place & pasted it in there. That's the only way I could get mine to work & it still kinda' squished it all up so hopefully you'll have better luck!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

This is a cute picture. Hopefully we will get lots of these cute girls as they get bigger.