We can't belive how much snow you guys got. It snowed very little here, but nothing like Blackfoot. Kate loved Jace and Malloy's snowman.
Wow. Jed would have died too. On Saturday here it was 86 degrees. Looks like you guys had fun though. Cool snowman.
Oh boy! Your kids look so cute and like they are having so much fun!!
Oh and to think that it is 78 degrees this afternoon in Palo Alto. Anyone want to join me in California? :) But somehow I still miss it a bit. Have I ever mentioned that Jace and Mallory remind me of Matt and I as kids...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We can't belive how much snow you guys got. It snowed very little here, but nothing like Blackfoot. Kate loved Jace and Malloy's snowman.
Wow. Jed would have died too. On Saturday here it was 86 degrees. Looks like you guys had fun though. Cool snowman.
Oh boy! Your kids look so cute and like they are having so much fun!!
Oh and to think that it is 78 degrees this afternoon in Palo Alto. Anyone want to join me in California? :) But somehow I still miss it a bit.
Have I ever mentioned that Jace and Mallory remind me of Matt and I as kids...
Post a Comment