4th of July party with the Erickson's, team roping @ Jason's house, Chase's baby blessing, helped my mom and dad move(did this for several days), soccer game & practice, baby shower for Meggan & Ledger @ my house, family reunion with the Baldwins,temple session w/Jake's niece Whitney, wedding for Whitney, birthday party for Will, baby blessings for Ledger and Kasen! We stay so busy with both families, but we love being close to them so we can enjoy them! We love spending time with our families and feel so blessed to have such great families!





Our 4th of July party @ Grandma and Grandpa Erickson.
They flooded the lawn and the kids had so much playing in the water. The kids loved the fireworks as well.



Some of the Erickson cousins hanging out at the roping at Jason's house.
Meggan & Ledger at her shower. Ledger is so cute! Meggan you are too!


7 comments:
When you put that all down in words it's crazy!!! We've been going and going but maybe it will slow down soon! I'm glad the moving part is almost done! If I had to load one box.....
No better way to spend our time here on earth than with family!! Loved seeing all the cute pictures :)
You are so good to blog with the crazy life we have had this summer! It has been over a month since I have even looked at a blog! I love your pics from the 4th. The one of your fam in front of the garden is such an all American photo, with the farm in the back ground and all! That was fun hanging out with you guys.
What happened to our movie night? We only have a few more weeks with Jed and Emily, we need to have it soon!
I wonder if there's any personal blog updaters I could hire??? Seriously, I love checking everyone's blogs in two seconds, but when it comes to updated all our summer fun, it seems WAY overwhelming, so I just don't do it! Are you going to the Green Reunion?
Wow!! You have been crazy busy!! Glad you are having such a jam packed summer..those are the BEST kind!
Megan and Jake, you guys have been great friends. It looks like you are enjoying your summer to the fullest! WE wish you and your beautiful family all the best and hope that we will get to see you all again soon. Love you guys and keep in touch! Thanks for your friendship and all your help!
Love the Boehmes
Oh my goodness! I just found your blog & I can't believe how big your kids are! I miss them so much! You have such a cute family. Oh Mals & Jace are so cute. My family has a blog at hartsoccerfam.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I love blogging! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment