Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mallory and Me



My friend Emily tagged me and Mallory. It was really funny to hear Mallory's answers! OH the life of a 3 year old!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean the house!

2. what makes mom happy?Cleaning the house

3. what makes mom sad? not cleaning the house
(Wow-maybe I need to lay off on cleaning the house so much!)

4. how does mom make you laugh? tickling

5. what was mom like as a child? hmmm....looked like Jace

6. how old is your mom? almost 15

7. how tall is your mom? not as tall as daddy

8. what is her favorite thing to do? go to the gym

9. what does your mom do when you're not around?just sits on the couch
10. if your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? working

11. what is your mom really good at? gym stuff

12. what is your mom not very good at? t-ball

13. what does your mom do for her job? takes care of us!
14. what is your mom's favorite food? cereral

15. what makes you proud of your mom? letting me play the computer

(not exactly sure what she meant by that)

16. if your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? mailman

(Mallory is obessed with getting the mail)

17. what do you and your mom do together? party

18. how are you and your mom the same? hair

19. how are you and your mom different? I am better at t-ball then her.
(we just played a game of t-ball for FHE)

20. how do you know your mom loves you? play with me!
Mallory tags all her cousins, friends and her brother Jace &Dad.

8 comments:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

This is so cute! I love what little ones say! You guys have been busy!! Looks like lots of fun! Love your cute family pic at the zoo! So fun to peek in and see you!

Josh & Joni said...

So Sweet! I love all the updates. Yes - we moved and are unboxing! That's why I'm slow (and short and sweet) with comments :)

Jonathan & Rachel said...

That is SO cute...I'm totally going to copy!

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

pretty cute. Mallory cracks me up!!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

I love to hear the things that kids say. Mallory is darling. So you are obsessed with cleaning?! :) As of late, my boys have been in charge of cleaning so that is all they hear from me too. And what is up with not being good at t-ball? You are a sports girl. I thought that was hilarious. I play with Austin all the time and he knows that I am better than his daddy. :)

Camille said...

What a cute tag! I am pretty sure that the "house cleaning" answers would not be my kids' answers- something I should work on! :)

Allen Family said...

Very funny! I'd be interested to see if Cooper would give the same "cleaning" answers. So you just sit on the couch when Mallory isn't around, huh?! :-)

Nicholas and Ashley said...

She is so funny. I love there little minds. I am going to have to do this with Kate.