Monday, October 5, 2009

School Days

Jace started school on August 26th. He was excited to start 2nd grade with Mrs. Broderick. He was excited to be able to see all his friends & to play football at recess. He has adjusted well to being back in school. He gets up at 7:13(not sure why 13), gets himself dressed, combs his hair, then wakes up either Jake and I to get him breakfast & make his lunch. He is turning into a morning person & is always cheerful in the mornings!



Mallory started preschool on Sept 3rd. Her teachers are Miss Jackie and Miss Cathie. She absolutely loves going and looks forward to it each time. She loves having her cousin Emma in the same class. They are so funny to watch them talk about different things they did in school & get excited for upcoming events. They are so excited because very soon they get to go on field trip & have show n tell all in the same day! Mallory loves picking out her outfits for school & plans them out in advance.

McKenna cannot figure out why she can't go to school too. It is a little wierd when Jace and Mallory are gone to school and I am home all by myself with McKenna. She gets really confused when that happens, but it is fun to spend some one-on-one time with her. Her and I have our own "school" while the other two are gone. She loves to draw and color and sing the alphabet song.









4 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

What cute kids! I cannot believe Jace is already that old :). Ask Mals if she can help me with my clothes...she always puts the cutest outfits together! She is so stinking cute!

Damien and Ashley said...

mals is so stylin'! cute pics!

tball said...

Great school pics...enjoy it because the time goes by SO fast. Before you know it, Jace will be as big as Ryan. Funny that McKenna seems lost w/out them. :)

Emily said...

I remember the days when jace wouldn't wake up until 11:30 am. My how things have changed. Love Mal's outfit - she has better fashion sense than I do. That is so nice to have some time with Mckenna while the others are at school - you are such a good mom to do school with her - I would probably just try to talk her into taking a nap or something!