Monday, January 31, 2011

Janurary 2011

Janurary is always a way long month.  There were several things we did to make it more fun and go by fast.  On Martin Luther King day we went to Pocatello.  Nikki Sue and Kenadee came to Idaho for the weekend so it was extra fun having them here.  We went roller skating at Delita, as well as a little Laser tag for the older kids.  Then we enjoyed a Johnny B.Goods milkshake.  The cousins all love being together and they make each other laugh.  We love living by our cousins!


The girls table!




My mom had her 64th birthday on Janurary 21st. We took her out to a Mexican restraunt here in town.  Kids that were 4 and older got to come celebrete with Grandma!  We had a great time!  I can't say enough about my amazing Mom!  She is the most hard working, get it done, organized, friendly, church going, grandkid loving, thoughtful, and beautiful person I know.  If I can only incorporate just a small part of that in my life I would be happy.  I know I will never be anything close to how wonderful she is!  She looks amazing for being 64 years old! She always gives a helping hand that makes life easier for me and my family.  I know my kids absoulelty love her.   
She got to wear the birthday hat!


This was all of us at her birthday party!



Mallory and McKenna love playing in the snow. They were playing Rudloph and Santa Clause.

We have lots of Denver Bronco parties at our house durning the month of Janurary.  Everyone gets dressed up in our orange/blue and watches the game.

Funny Story:  Madelyn always wants to drink Jake's pepsi, but of course she can't!  She would cry and cry! McKenna discovered that she had a fake pop in her collection of play food, so she brought it up to Madelyn.  Madelyn thought it was awesome.  She thought she was really drinking "daddy pop"
Jace won an award at his school in Janurary.  He made the honor roll.  His teacher also picked him as the outstanding student of his class.  Good job Jace!



This is how many Janurary mornings look here in Idaho.  It is actually quite beautiful!

Durning Janurary we have lots of hot tub parties.  It's so fun to go out in the freezing cold and then jump into the hot tub.  Getting out of the hot tub into the freezing  cold is not as fun!

No comments: