Friday, February 25, 2011

February 2011

Madelyn added a red wig to go with her red outfit!
February always goes so fast!  We love Valentines Day at our house!  We love to celebrate all month.  We dress in red, and have red food.  For some reason I can't find the picture of our annual red party! 

We did Mallory's hair in pigtail hearts. 

Madelyn doesn't like anyone to hold for longer than five seconds!  She actually smacked Mallory on the head, so she had to sit on the stairs(time-out) for the very first time!

She tought the stairs was really relaxing!


Ok. So I know this picture is not great!  We were headed to a Valentine's party with our friends.  We had to dress up the same as when we had first met.  Hence we have the cowboy hats and cowboy clothes.  Jake is sporting a mustache(awful).  I found me some Rockie Mountain jeans at DI along with this nice yellow shirt!  We laughed and laughed.  Our kids looked at us like we were crazy.  Mallory and McKenna couldn't believe that Dad had a mustache when were dating and frankly neither can I.  He is so handsome, but definitely without a mustache!  I made him promise as soon as the party was done, that he would come home and shave it off!  Our Valentines Party was so fun!  We have some great friends here.  We are thankful that we can have so many friends to have fun with! 

Mallory has an obsession!  She gets my camera and takes pictures of herself.  I found at least over 40 pictures of herself.  These are some of the funny ones. 



Jace had crazy hair day in February.  He had been growing out his hair so I could put it in tiny ponytails and put ribbons thru it.  He thought it was  pretty cool.  He won the prize for the craziest hair.


Madelyn takes it easy during her time out!  She is so funny to me!

No comments: