Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our Kids!


This is how I found Madelyn one morning.  I didnt put her to bed with a helmet, but she woke up with one on, funny girl!
 
I have just random pictures of our kids.   At times Jake and I wonder how in the world we got old enough to have 4 kids(soon to be 5) I am in awe sometimes of the responsibility I have with them. That I am responsible to teach, guide and lead them.  It is overwhelming to think how much work I have ahead of me.  Sometimes I feel like I am failing and sometimes I feel like I am doing ok.  Being a mother has taught me more than anything else has ever taught me.  I never wanted to do anything different than be a mother and wife.  I feel so blessed to be a mother to these special spirits.  I love them so much and so glad they are mine FOREVER!  What a blessing!

We were helping in Mallory's class one day and the girls wanted to stay to eat lunch with Mallory.  Love having 3 girls!

When Jace and Mallory are at school, I try to find fun things to do with McKenna and Madelyn.  They LOVE playing with Playdough.

Madelyn is such a cheeser.

These girls were playing rodeo.  Mckenna was the barrel racer and Madelyn was the clown. 


They are quite the posers!

We like doing curlers on Saturday night.  These curlers work great on their hair.  It is super fast on Sunday morning and it looks so cute on them.

This is how Madelyn feels about Sunday mornings!  Look at the size of those hands!  Her nickname from my sister, Ashley is man hands!

McKenna has a fun imagination.  This day she was being a spy to crack a code to figure out a mystery.

McKenna was making lunch for Ledger and Madelyn.  McKenna is such a great helper.

My kids love to take pictures of themselves and other people.  It never fails that I see on the camera many pictures of funny faces.

The girls decided one day they wanted to dress up Jace.  Jace was a good sport and let them!  He's going to love these pictures later in life. 



Jace had to dress up as an old man for scouts and be in a skit.  He did a great job as an old man.

This was the day we were finding out that baby #5 was going to be a boy!  We were all smiles!

This kind of stuff always happens right before bed.  It usually ends up with someone crying too!

McKenna loves babies.  This is her holdpng baby Korver on his blessing day!

The girls were excited to see Grandpa John's new baby colt.  Madelyn really wanted to ride him.


They like doing the pymrid. 
The girls love dressing up alike.  It is fun having 3 girls!

No comments: