Thursday, January 31, 2013

January

January is usually a really long month. I don't know if I am just getting older or we are busier than we used to be but man, did it fly by! McKenna's birthday is always a highlight in January so we always look forward to that day!( post about that too)

The kids didn't have school one of the days in January.  The girls decided to have a slumber party on their floor.  They slept here, talked and giggled most of the night.


We made some Strawberry Jam this month.  Mckenna and Madelyn were great helpers!  


Madelyn is such a funny girl!  I was loading kids up in the van and ran back in the house.  While I was in the house, Madelyn got her camping chair and put it so she could be right next to Jagger.  Madelyn really loves her baby brother!


`` ` \
Jagger is starting to move himself around by rolling.  He somehow rolled and found a chocolate candy bar.. I was in the other rooom.  All I could hear was him chomping and saying yum,yum(but in baby talk!)  This was his 1st time having chocolate.  He thought it was yummy!  I thought it was too messy!


Mac helping me with Jam.  







Jagger loves playing pick-a-boo.  He laughs and laughs!


The girls are always playing games.  This game was choo-choo train.  They would sit up and scoot around, then lay down.  

No comments: