 |
| Mallory and Jace had their school Christmas Program. |
December is always a busy, busy month for us. We had so many school, work, ward, family and friend parties. These pictures are very random and out of order but it gives a good summary of December.
 |
| Madelyn was super excited to meet Santa. She was finally not scared of him. |
 |
| I made cookies for a cookie exchange. They turned out pretty cute! |
 |
| Mallory |
 |
| Not too many years left before Jace will be too big to sit on Santa's lap. |
 |
| Jagger thought Santa was great! |
 |
| This year our family and some of my sisters decided to do a Secret Santa. We picked a single mom with 2 boys. We got their sizes and bought clothes, shoes, socks, pajamas and anything else we could think of they might need. The kids had so much fun with this and it was a great lesson to them about giving. The night we out to deliver it, they all dressed up as ninjas. They had so fun! It was a cold, foggy night, so it was hard to find their house. We made memories that night that we will never forget! |
 |
| Our Christmas Dinner. Jake makes the best crepes! |
 |
| Ninja time! |
 |
| Cutest Little Reindeer around! |
 |
| Jagger didn't care what he got for Christmas. He just wanted to play with paper and boxes. |
 |
| Madelyn got to put the star on the Christmas Tree this year! I love our Christmas Tree! (and the big elf that puts it up for me)! |
 |
| Mallory got a guitar, rope, mittens and a ticket to Disneyland. |
 |
| Madelyn got playdough, clothes and a ticket to DisneyLand. |
 |
| Christmas Dinner |
 |
| Christmas Sunday |
 |
| Cute girls! They look so much alike! I really enjoy dressing my girls alike. I figure it won't last too much longer, so I need to enjoy it while I can. |
 |
| Jace loves his baby brother! |
 |
| Jake and I do not have many pictures together. This one isn't that great! |
 |
| We got to go on a wagon ride through Jensen's Grove to see the live nativity scene. It was pretty cold that night, but a great experience. |
 |
| Jace and Jagger with Santa |
 |
| My 3 cute helpers! |
 |
| Mallory |
 |
| We have a tradition of going in the hot tub on Sunday. |
 |
| Mckenna was excited to get her American girl doll, clothes, and a ticket to DisneyLand. |
 |
| Jake making his Christmas Breakfast. |
 |
| This is what Madelyn wanted for her Christmas Breakfast. |
 |
| Jace pretty excited for Christmas morning. He got a basketbal hoop, rope, clothes and a ticket to DisneyLand. |
 |
| Cute matching boys! |
 |
| Christmas Night after Hot tub movie night! Larkins gave us this cool popcorn popper. |
 |
| McKenna Kindergarten Christmas Program. She knew all the songs so good, and sang her heart out. |
 |
| McKenna with Santa at her school. |
 |
| Madelyn with Santa. She couldn't figure out why Santa looked different this time. |
 |
| We were excited that Jason, Gini and kids could come stay with us. We had fun with them sledding, talking, eating, laughing and getting ear wax out of Jason's ears! |
 |
| Jace stayed out sleeding for hours. |
 |
| Mallory had so fun sleeding. It was cold but she stayed warm. |
 |
| Jake and Eric ready to go out sledding. |
 |
| We went up to The Kay's house to go sledding. It was super cold, but the sledding hill was so fun. |
 |
| Jake took the kids sledding several times . They could do it for hours. I'm always so nervous that someone was going to get ran over or hurt. |
 |
| Jagger snuggled with Aunt Michelle. |
 |
| Mallory and Mckenna going down the giant sledding hill in Tetonia. |
 |
| This year for our Baldwin Christmas Party. Ashley and Amber were the chiefs. They are so creative. They made a journey to the nativity. We rode a school bus to each of the family's houses in Blackfoot. 1st was our house. We had a hot chocolate bar. 2nd-Nate and Meggan's house with some appetizers, 3rd-Poulters house with Christmas Dinner, 4th-Grandma and Grandpa's house with presents and desserts. It was such a fun night. |
 |
| The Bus waiting for us! |
 |
| McKenna the sweet angel. |
 |
| Sweet Sister ANGELS |
 |
| Jace and Emma were Mary and Joseph. |
 |
I got so sick the 1st part of December. I had fever and chills for several
| days. I was so sick! Jake finally took me to the doctor where I passed out. I got a shot and the next day I felt a lot better. Jake said he knew I was really sick, because I missed my family's couple party night. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment