Monday, December 31, 2012

Madelyn Birthday Girl!

Breakfast on the floor!  When I brought Madelyn breakfast in bed, she didn't want to stay in her bed to eat!  She wanted it on the floor!  She is so funny!
Madelyn was so excited for her birthday! I can't believe she is 3 already!  She is a ball full of energy. She does so many funny things each day.  She keeps us all on our toes!
She loves this baby!  She always wants to hold him!





Madelyn loves doughnuts! She wanted a doughnut cake for her birthday cake.

Doughnut cake




Birthday Girl getting some hugs!

For her birthday, she wanted to go to the Community Center. They have a nice indoor jungle gym(well, nice for Blackfoot)  

Eden and Madelyn! These 2 are quite the pair.  They are so funny and love being with each other.

All of Madelyn's friends!

Jake was able to come for some of her party. He is such a good Dad.

We are lucky to have cousins so close. They are my kids best friends.


Madelyn is at a funny stage.(sometimes not so funny) She seriously makes us laugh (cry) everyday . We love her so much! 

I asked Madelyn....What do u want to do today? She said rope. I asked what do u want to rope. She said cows. 


I Asked Madelyn one night....who do want to put u to bed? Dad or mom? She said Jesus. 

No comments: