Friday, December 20, 2013

Madelyn 4th Birthday

Madelyn was excited to turn 4 years old!  I don't always love Madelyn's birthday being in December because it is so close to Christmas. I feel like she doesn't get as good as birthdays as all the others kids.  However, we still had so fun!  We love this girl.  She brings so much sunshine to our home.  We love Madelyn so much! 

Madelyn has been getting scared during the night.  She ends up our couch most nights!

Mckenna did this masterpiece for Madelyn's Birthday.  She made Happy out of crate paper, but  ran out of it , so wrote birthday on a sign.  
She was excited to have her breakfast in bed!
This girl loves maple doughnuts!  

This is one of Madelyn's best friend, Eden.  She only wanted one thing for birthday, to play with Eden. 
Love Eden's fishy face. She is such a funny girl!


Mallory decorated her cake.  Madelyn loved it!
For Madelyn's birthday we met Eden at Chic filet. They had so much fun.  I am not sure who this other little girl was, but she wanted to join the picture, and I couldn't say no. 
Madelyn had a polar express party at her school the day of her birthday.  
 She had waited so long to get this present.  She wanted to wrap herself. 

No comments: