Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013

November was a beautiful month. The weather was very mild. We stayed super busy with all of Jace, Mallory, and Mckenna's basketball.  We stayed home for Thanksgiving this year.  We went to Grandma and Grandpa Erickson's house for dinner.  It was fun to have some of Jake's siblings with us.  We played basketball, shot guns, played games, talked, and had yummy food.  We love being with our families!
It was beautiful weather on Thanksgiving weekend.  We actually went and played at the park.


Jagger was in nursery when he hit the corner of his eye on the shelf. We had just been visiting nursery for a couple minutes to try to get him used to going.  We found Adam Wray at church and when Adam looked at it, he said it needed stitches. Jagger was quite traumatized about getting stitches. He cried and cried and cried. He doesn't even like to see Adam now and when he does see him, he cries!





We watched Ashley and Damien's kids for a couple nights. We had fun with all of them and played many games. 
Mallory came home from school one day in November and said her thumb hurt so bad that she couldn't move it!  I didn't think much of it until 2 days later she was still in pain.  I decided that I better take her to the doctor. I felt like a terrible Mom because we found out that her thumb was broke!  However, Mallory was so excited about her brace she had to wear. 
This girl and picture makes me giggle.  This girl gives me daily laughs!  She loves wearing leotards.  She changes from one leotard to another one all day long.  She has started a gymnastics class now where she can actually wear her leotards for the right reason. 

Jagger is addicted to candy.  It has been one of his first words.  He is one kid that doesn't need a sugar rush.  
Jace was our decorator this year with for our Thanksgiving Decorations.  I had got the box out, but then had to run into town.  When I came back the decorations were all done.  I think he did great!  I didn't touch one thing to change it.  He is a good boy!

I love my boy!  

No comments: