Some of our highlights:
*Jake and I went to Spokane for 4 days.
*Girls weekend for me.
*Jace started hoops basketball team.
*Baldwin Halloween Party
*Jake went to Oklahama to rope at the USTRC Finals.
*Halloween
*Our 14th anniversary
Jake and I were lucky enough to be able to go (again) together to Couer D' Alene Idaho. We left Thursday and returned on Tuesday. Thanks to Susan (Jake's Sister) for taking them Friday-Sunday. Then my mom and Marie, Monday and Tuesday. We realize we have many kids to take care of so we totally appreciate them helping us. I really feel blessed to be able to enjoy sometime away with Jake. We love love love it so much. Jake had meetings most of the days, so I was able to just relax and do nothing. I did enjoy listening to conference and going out to dinner with Jake. It was such a fun time. We missed our kids so much and it makes me a better mom to be able to be away from them. This was also our celebration for our 14th Anniversary. These 14 years have been so fantastic! If you asked me 20 years ago about what kind of life I wanted, I couldn't even imagine it would be this good. Jake is perfect for me in every way. He has taught me so much about myself. I am a better person because of him. My kids are such a joy to me. I delight in seeing them growing up and becoming their own people. They are such sweet spirits each one of them. They have taught me so much and I am a better person because of them. Oh how blessed I feel! I am so content with my role as a mother and wife.

Girls Weekend is something I always look forward to each year.
Mallory and Barbie!
![]() |
| I laid in bed almost all day! It felt awesome! Great view of the lake too. |
![]() |
| Jake and I love spending time together. We were going out to dinner this night. |
![]() |
| Jake and I don't have many pictures together! |
![]() |
| Jake got to go golfing on an amazing course. |
![]() |
| They won 2nd in the tournament. |
![]() |
| Jake is an awesome golfer. |
![]() |
| We got to ride on our boat to our dinner. It was a beautiful evening. We can't get a good pic! |
![]() |
| This was the view from our room. It was beautiful, looking over the Lake. |

![]() |
| Seriously..can't get a good picture. |
![]() |
| This was our anniversary dinner./date. We went exercising , hot tub, then dinner in our room. We had a great time! |
![]() |
| This was Jake's dessert he ordered. This picture doesn't do justice on how big of bowl it actually was, it was huge! |
![]() |
| This boy is C.R.A.Z.Y. about horses! It is in his blood!!! |
![]() |
| We were excited to get back with our kids. These kids love their daddy! |
![]() |
| Jagger is getting so big! It makes me sad and happy at the same time! |
![]() |
| Mallory had to do a book report ponies. She loves horses too. |
![]() |
| Jagger is such a funny baby! |
![]() |
| Jagger loves to go feed the horses with Jake. He has his own chore hat and coat. It scares me because he isn't afraid at all of the horses. |
Girls Weekend is something I always look forward to each year.
| Girls Weekend with all my wonderful sisters, sister's-in-laws, and mom! |
Jake takes the kids during girls weekend. He cooks by taking them to Rupe's!
Mallory and Barbie!
Jagger taking care of his Grandma and Grandpa Erickson. They were both busted up!
![]() |
| Sunday afternnoon we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Erickson. We went down to his Grandpa's pasture. Our kids had never been down there to see how beautiful it is there. They had a great time. |
Trena, Isaac, and Abby were there too.
Grandpa John and the girls.
Grandpa John and the boys.
This is the only way we can keep Jagger still. Thanks Nate.
Jagger the Monkey.
Jace had to fill in for a play with the Poulters. He is the frog. The green thing sitting on the couch.
Cute Halloween kids! Jace said he was too old to dress up this year.
Annual Baldwin Halloween party.
![]() |
| Amber came to celebrate our Boo Party. We all dress up in Orange/Black, have yummy food, play games, and of course, lots of Laughs! |


Halloween decorations.
Madelyn at the corn maze. Her pre-school class went to the corn maze for a field-trip. She was so excited to bring Jagger and Mom along to the field-trip.


















.jpg)




















No comments:
Post a Comment