Monday, March 31, 2014

37!!!! Really?







My birthday is something I look forward to each year. Jake and the kids always make the day special. I don't mind getting older, you know the saying....older and wiser too. I could use all the help I can in the wiser department. This year Jake got a special birthday package deal for me where you get a hotel room, dinner, and a movie. We left the kids at home and took off around 4 pm. We went to Texas Roadhouse, went to Noah(way thumbs down on that movie), then a night without the kids. We went to the temple the next morning, then lunch at Jakers.   It was just pure bliss being with Jake. I have always liked this guy but as the years go by, I just can't get enough of him. He is truly my best friend who understands me completely and has made me a better person by being married to him. Thanks to Sally, for staying with the kids and making my birthday so awesome. Jace and Trey had a tournament in Marsh Valey all weekend. Trey plays for Snake River.  Jace plays for Hoops.  They went to some of same tournaments. Marie brought cupcakes to celebrate my birthday. After the tournament we went to Artic Circle(yeah, I know sad but it has an awesome playground for the kids) Nikki Sue, Kenadee, Hugh, Candace and Hinckley joined us too. We love our families!

On My birthday date!

We went to Texas Roadhouse.  We had never ordered a blooming onion, but since we had a certain amount to spend, we ordered up!
We didn't get many pictures of us on our date, for some reason this is a video pic.  

Great morning to go to the temple.  

Cupcakes at the Basketball Tournament
Article Circle Fun!  We had so many kids, in fact we asked for 25 courtesy cones. Ha.
 

No comments: