Monday, March 31, 2014

March 2014

March is a fabulous time of year.   I feel like I am a broken record saying it was a busy month with kids activities, but it's true.    Jace had basketball, scouts and piano.  Mallory had gymnastics, guitar, achievement days, and volleyball.  McKenna had piano and gymnastics.  Madelyn had gymnastics.  Jagger just gets to go to all of these activities with me.  Jake is super busy with work things each day!  We have something most nights after 3 p.m., we are on the run.  We love life, but it's going by so fast!

This is what we woke up to on a March Morning.  Snow? 

Jace had more tournaments in March.  He sure enjoys his team and coaches.
Jagger loved the cake!  He has been to many basketball games.
Jake has  been the Ward Mission Leader and I am one of the ward missionaries in our ward.  We have sisters in our ward now, which we have dearly loved.  They have been so fun and awesome.  They have done so much good in our ward.  Sister L had been in our area for a long time.  We were so sad to see her leave. 
The Kids were so excited to see Grandpa Erickson's baby colt.  
My kids love their Grandpa Erickson
Green Party!!
The girls really enjoy getting dressed up and having a party!
Yes, Jace is still asleep at our "Green Breakfast" 

Green Pancakes and the darn Leprechaun turned our milk green?!?



We got the horses/roping going early in March.  It was cold but the kids didn't even notice.  They love it!
Mallory really likes riding horses and roping. 


On Sunday, we have pretty strict rules of what we can do.  The girls were struggling on this particular Sunday on what to do.  I told them do something "churchy".  They disappeared and 20 minutes later, I heard the door bell ring, which is rare at our house.  We opened the door to these cute girls.  Sister missionaries!  They came in and taught us about Jesus.  It was so cute!  It  put a smile on my face. 

Cute Sister Ericksons!

We love it when spring comes and being outside....even if it's still a little cold!





This boy is so funny!

Jagger and Jace are buddies.


I don't have many pictures of myself.
Selfies.....trying to figure out how I should part my hair.  Side or middle.  


McKenna got her hair cut short during Spring Break.

I-Jump was so much fun for a Spring Break activity!

We had Morgan come stay with us during spring break.  She is such a cute girl!

Mac and Jagger having fun at i-jump.

We had a fun day!

Kiwi Loco is one our favorites!
We got to see our cousins during spring break!

No comments: