Saturday, May 31, 2014

McCall Trip












Jake had meetings in McCall, Idaho in May, so we were able to go with him.  It was a super long drive to get there. It felt like we just kept driving and driving.  It took us over 6 hours to get to McCall.   McCall is beautiful!  We had so much fun as a family.  We made memories that we will never forget(some we wish we could forget!)


Jagger loved throwing rocks in the water. 

We ate most of our meals in our room.  It's not fun or easy taking theses 5 kids to a restaurant. 
a
This picture was taking right after our scare of losing Jagger.  Jake had gone to dinner with some co-workers, I was going to join him, after I got the kids settled into bed.  The kids and I were walking back to the hotel room, when all the sudden we realized Jagger was gone.  He had just been by us not 10 second before and now he was gone.  (this happens way too much, he is super fast) Usually we find him hiding or he re-appears shortly.  However, this time we couldn't find him anywhere.  Jace went one way looking for him, the girls another way.  I had a super sick feeling in my stomach.  There was the lake he could have ran into, so many people around to kidnap him(they would probably bring him right back because he is so WILD) I ram around like a crazy women with Jake on the phone.  I was starting to panic, when all of the sudden I could hear his cry.  It was a muffled cry but it seemed close.  It took me a few minutes to figure out where he was.  He had pushed the elevator button, gotten in the elevator and had gone down to the bottom floor.  It was such a relief for me and also Jagger when I finally got the elevator door to open.  I held him longer when I put him to bed.  We love him so much and never want to know what is like not to have him around. 
He loved the sand and water. He played for hours outside. 
Fun picture of Mallory having fun in the water and sand..
Madelyn copying Mallory. 
Roasting smores.  
We rented bikes and went on a ride and ran into a deer just off the trail.  


Jagger loved the balcony and looking down at the water. 
Many hours playing in the sand for our little kids.
Our 5 kids having so fun!

The resort we stayed at was so beautiful.  It had a lake in the back of it that you could fish and play in the water. 


The swimming pool hot tub was amazing.  It was overlooking the lake and mountains.   

Madelyn was brave and adventured off the steps.

Mallory loved the hot tub.

McKenna always has a funny pose for me.

We went on many walks around the resort and the docks.  

Our attempt of a selfie!

We went fishing one day.  The girls liked it for like 10 minutes and when they didn't catch anything they thought it was too boring. 





We played some tennis too!


Roasted more smores!

We stopped at this awesome Christmas store, just outside of McCall.  We thought Grandma Baldwin would love it!

We stopped at Jeff and Tresa's house on the way home.  Jagger loved the sheep.

No comments: