![]() |
| Funny kids! |
![]() |
| Love this picture of all the kids. Jagger loves all his cousins! Chase is getting a big hug! |
![]() |
| Jagger loved the monkeys. He is posing his best monkey pose. |
![]() |
| He did love the Zoo and the animals, but he loved this water fountain. |
![]() |
| Jagger and Hendrix are good friends! |
![]() |
| Went to the park next to the zoo and had cupcakes. |
![]() |
| Jagger was amazed with all the animals |
![]() |
| Jagger got this bouncy horse for his birthday. |
![]() |
| Jagger didn't want to stay still at the restaraunt. I kept chasing him around. I couldn't find where he went, then I saw his cowboy boots sticking out. |
![]() |
| After Madelyn's soccer game, we all went to Melinas. |










No comments:
Post a Comment