Thursday, July 31, 2014

Jace is a teenager!!!!!!



Truly I can't believe that this boy is 13!  It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that he was my little boy that loved Spirit, Superman and had an imaginary friend named Hulk! Before I had kids, I had a picture in my mind of what my son would be like, Jace's good qualities and interests are exactly what I had imagined. He has a kind heart, best big brother to Jagger, sports/horse-crazy,  and a good roping buddy.    
This year for Jace's birthday was on Sunday.  We were in Boise for Ryan's Farwell.  He got to celebrate with the Erickson in Boise.  Then the next day, he took his Baldwin cousin boys and his friend Canon to the movie, "Million Dollar Arm" and then to Kiwi Loco.

These boys are all good friends.  They are hilarious and goofy to be around.  I am thankful that Jace has such great examples around him

No comments: