Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015



March slowed down a bit for us.  Sally finished her season.  Jace finished school ball but then had his Hoops team that had several tournaments.  Mallory and Sally played club volleyball and roping season started.  Life just tends to go faster and faster as I get older.  I am thankful for a camera that documents what has happened in the month, because I would forget it all with out the pictures.

March Highlights:

*Tremonton Roping.  Jake won $$$$
*Jace had tournaments in Utah, Pocatello, and Shelley.
*Candace's twin babies shower.
*My 38th Birthday.
*Baptism of The Croft family.
*Mallory and Sally started Club Vollebyball.



Jake was priveleged to baptize Joan and Natayla Croft.  Jake has been the Ward Mission Leader and I have been one of his ward missionaries so we able to help with the discussions.  
 We loved the sister missionaries.  Sister Moreland and Sister Liaze
Green Dinner was down in the TV Room this year.
Mallory and McKenna loved dressing up for St. Patrick's Day.
Mallory playing club volleyball.  She is very natural and athletic.
Sally and her friend Ashley Adams.
 McKenna's school pictures.  She is such a pretty girl.
Jags relaxing in the truck.  This was after the Tremonton roping.  

Our bed seems like it's always filled with at least one of the kids.  The king size bed gets small with so many people in it. 


Such good buddies.


Madelyn loves looking like a boy.

Poor Grandma fell off the step and bruised her face so bad.  She is such a strength to me and my family.

Jagger and Madelyn love being twins.  Look at the those hats.

Jagger and Korver are great friends.  They liked wearing the same shirts.

Madelyn oh Madelyn.  Story behind this:  We were driving to Whitney's baby blessing in Idaho falls.  Madelyn decided to pack her own church bag which consisted of finger paint.  She decided to finger paint on the way down in the van.  She spilled all over her dress. Needless to say me and her stayed in the car for the blessing.  I couldn't believe that this actually happened.  At the time I dindn't think it was funny at all, but now looking at the picture it makes me laugh. 

Jace broke a couple fingers playing basketball.

Madelyn loved her preschool teacher Ms. Penny.  She had a pet rabbit named Carrot.  Madelyn is an animal lover.




I had my 38th birthday.  We celebrated by going to Rupes for Dinner, and then I went to the Women's broadcast.  Then cake and ice cream with the family the next day.  It was a fun day.

















No comments: