We are finally kind of settled in our new house. We love it! It has a huge yard and lots of room for our horses. We have finally rented our townhouse so we feel less pressure now. We have spent many cold nights in the hot tub. Jace and Mallory love it. Our kids are really excited about the trees. Jace has always wanted trees so he can climb them. He actually did the other day and he got so high I had to climb up to get him down. We feel so blessed to be here. Life is Grand!
2 comments:
Congrats guys on the new home! I missed seeing you at Thanksgiving, I need to switch "turns" so I can be with the majority of the Erickson clan! Love the blog, it's fun to see you and your fam!
Tara
Megan I am so glad you are loving your new house! We sure miss you guys in 15th Ward and hope that we can keep in touch with you! I am also so thrilled that you have a blog! I also have one, www.boehmebuzz.blogspot.com! Cute pictures of the kids!!!
Post a Comment