Mallory has a CD player in her new room, so she loves singing to the music. She loves the song Twinkle Twinkle little star. I think she definitely takes after Dad!!
So cute! i love the head movements when she is done singing. Her and Kate were singing lots of songs together in the car last weekend. Kate sure loved hanhing out with mallen (she calls her).
That is so cute! I also love the before and after-she is hilarious! It was fun to see her while she was at Nicholas and Ash's. She is such a good little girl-and of course extra cute!
This is hilarious. Ava seriously watched it about 30x. We think she is a way better singer than Jake (no offense Jake :) Jed does think he remembers seeing Jake bob his head like that during "My Maria" though. BTW, I put some posts on your house too, but I don't know if they weren't saved or what. Anyways, it looks really really nice. You always have it decorated so cute. Can't wait to see it in person soon.
3 comments:
So cute! i love the head movements when she is done singing. Her and Kate were singing lots of songs together in the car last weekend. Kate sure loved hanhing out with mallen (she calls her).
That is so cute! I also love the before and after-she is hilarious! It was fun to see her while she was at Nicholas and Ash's. She is such a good little girl-and of course extra cute!
This is hilarious. Ava seriously watched it about 30x. We think she is a way better singer than Jake (no offense Jake :) Jed does think he remembers seeing Jake bob his head like that during "My Maria" though. BTW, I put some posts on your house too, but I don't know if they weren't saved or what. Anyways, it looks really really nice. You always have it decorated so cute. Can't wait to see it in person soon.
Post a Comment