



We had a fun Halloween! We had lots of parties and candies. On Monday night we had a party with Nate and Megan. We had to dress up but I only got a picture of Mallory that night. Jake and I actually dressed up as Jesse and Woody.(it was suppose to be a cartoon couple)Mallory wanted to be Dora then she switched to the pink dragon for Halloween. McKenna pretty much hated her costume. Jace of course had to be a football player. He even got to wear pad. He kept running into the wall and was amazed it didn't even hurt. We went to our ward party Wed night then went out for more fun. My kids got so much candy, and they aren't afraid to eat it all in one night. I have had to hide the leftovers. Life is crazy right now, because we are trying to move. We are so excited!
2 comments:
So cute!! I love the picture of McKenna crying! Ally hated her first Halloween costume also. After Halloween was over, if she even saw it she would break into tears-very funny! Your kids look darling! We actually borrowed Jonathan and I's costumes from Josh and Joni and then got the rest from the Disney store. It was fun!
They look so cute. McKenna is mad!! Kate couldn't believe that Mallory was a pink dragon she has been talking about it all night. I bet Jake loved Jace's costume,If only he could get one in his size:).
Post a Comment