I was riding my bike all over Taiwan on my mission. I had been in Taiwan for about a month, so I was still experiencing culture shock.
2. Five Snacks I Enjoy
---any cookie/brownie
--fiber one protein bars
--fruit
--homemade smoothies
--chocolate milk
3. Five Things On My To Do List Today
Make Bread
Clean Bathrooms
Go to the Gym
Mow the Lawn
Go on a date with my husband!
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all debts and be able to pay all of my family and Jake's family's debts.
Travel the world
Buy 5 years worth of food storage
5. Five jobs that I have had
Maid @ Cottontree Inn
Customer Service @ Porter's Craft and Frame
Secretary @Madison Economic Development
Secretary @ Driggs Medical office
Office Manager @ Airport Storage
6. Five of my bad habits
==I have to know where my husband and kids are at all times. It doesn't matter if they are in the bathroom or outside, I have to know where they are. Jake loves this!
==Talk on my Cell phone way too much.
==Can't concentrate or do anything else if I haven't been to the Gym.
==I get really annoyed if my house is messy!
==I am an all or nothing blogger. When I get on the computer I can be hooked for several hours, but then I will go several days without even looking at the computer.
==I have to get out of the house at least once a day! I have to go somewhere or I get real stir crazy.
7. Five places I have lived
Idaho Falls
Rexburg, Idaho
Taiwan
Tetonia, ID
Ogden, Utah
8. Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”
Mandy
Natalie Styers
Emily Boehme
Joni
9. 6 Random Things:
I don't really like having massages or back rubs. I hate them! (I also hate giving them. Good thing Jake's Hospital has a massage therapy school inside so he can volunteer to be the practice patient.)
I love going to spinning classes. Harder the better!
I roped in high school and college. (I haven't done it for over 2 years)
In high school I was never called Megan by my friends. I was always Mugs.
I love being with my husband. The more we are together the better it is! I never want a break from him.
At one time or another over the past 8 years, I have lived very close to 5 of my 8 brothers and sisters and by Jake's brother Jed and sisters Michelle, Trena and Susan. I have been in the same ward(not all at the same time) as Jed, Michelle, Susan, Nate, Nicholas, Marie, and the same stake with Jill and Nikki. I loved it! I love being with family, it never gets old!
7 comments:
Megan I had no idea you liked your cell phone that much - I never saw you talking on it when we lived by you... oh wait. It is always fun to read these about people - you always learn something new!
It is so fun to read "random facts"! I think it's neat you enjoy spinning so much. I'll try to get my "tag" done before we leave for vacation ... the week we get back we are moving! That needs to be one of my random facts - I'm a professional mover - or atleast should be by now!!
Mugs,
My mom was in Utah with my brother Jared and his family and me and my two boys. I got on and showed her your blog and she got all teary eyed saying how beautiful you and your family are and that she is grateful that I had such great friends in high school. I have to admit that I have to think twice about your real name sometimes because you are just "Mugs" to us all.
Did I know that you served in Taiwan? You and Adam should swap stories in Chinese. It was fun to read you tag and I just finished mine!
Mugs, you have a ton to do on today's to do list. yikes.
and start roping again already.
and yes you did punch a horse right in the face.
I love reading things like this about people. The cell phonet hing is hillarious, I think that might be a Baldwin thing....
Oh my goodness.....do you even remember the Stratfords? I found your blog through Bree's. I am a blog surfer, I love it!! It was fun to read about your family, your children are absolutely darling!! And so big......does Jace still remember that he is going to marry Austyn??? Tell the rest of your family Hi, we were lucky enough to get to know several of you....we miss you all!! Take care, and I will be checking back in often...Kevin and Becky
Post a Comment