We are so excited that Amber and Spence are expecting a baby around November 20th! Since she doesn't have a blog I have to put it on mine! Maybe now she will get a blog!
Yeah we are too so excited. They will be the best parents, I don't know if the kids will be as excited as we are becuase their playmates will be a little occupied. Kate thinks she is going to have a girl with lots of dark hair :).
Congratulations!! That is so very exciting-they will have such cute kids! Hope she's not sick! I'm not sure Kate and Savannah are going to like the competition once their little baby comes!
5 comments:
Yeah we are too so excited. They will be the best parents, I don't know if the kids will be as excited as we are becuase their playmates will be a little occupied. Kate thinks she is going to have a girl with lots of dark hair :).
What wonderful news :) Tell them we said CONGRATULATIONS!!
That is awesome. They will be great parents. Pass on our congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! That is so very exciting-they will have such cute kids! Hope she's not sick! I'm not sure Kate and Savannah are going to like the competition once their little baby comes!
Your blog is so fun! Congrats to Spence and Amber
Post a Comment