Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yikes--Is it almost July?

June has been a crazy, busy, and fun month. I can't believe it is almost July! I have several pictures and things that I have been meaning to post but haven't gotten around to it. These are some of things we have done this first month of Summer!

1. Planted a garden(our first one!)

The kids had a great time! Jake and I had forgotten how much work it is!

2.Went to Tauphus Park Zoo(first time McKenna has been to a zoo!(sad-I know)




3.First Baby Boy Baldwin was born ! Ledger King Baldwin



4.Mallory and Jace went to their primary activity to visit the temple. The first time Mallory has rode a yellow school bus!

She was so excited to go to the temple. She of course had to wear a white dress! I tried to get a picture of Jace but he had to wake up really early so he was a little grumpy and didn't want his picture taken!

5.The first time Jace hit 3 home runs in one T-ball game.


6.McKenna took all her clothes off(including diaper) while she was napping. The first and hopefully last time she will do that!




7.Went to Utah to see Jake/Marie and family. It was the first time we have seen their baby boy Chase! Sorry no pictures on this one! I actually brought my Camera but didn't get out to take pictures! We also got to visit Nikki and Kenadee!(Bruce was out of town)Nikki was nice enough to let us go on their boat. The kids had soooooooo much fun! It was Mallory and McKenna first time on the "huge tube." McKenna cried when she had to get off!


8.We went to the Erickson reunion. It was the first time Jake/Tara have planned the reunion. Those of you really wanting to see pictures you'll have to look on Tara's Blog. (I forgot my camera, this is not a first!)


9.We had a great day on Father's Day! It was the first time I have ever surprised Jake with a gift he didn't know about! We went and visited both of our Dads. Jake you are so great! Grandpa Erickson and Grandpa Baldwin you are the best!



10.We were so excited that Jed & Emily came to visit from Chicago! It was the frist time we got to see Kasen, their baby boy! Mallory had so much fun with Ava. (sorry no pictures--hopefully we will see them a lot more times to get some pics)

5 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I like your background! Nice job-that is a hilarious picture of mackey with her bum in the air...She is a funny girl. I love the pic of jace "Aunt Zona-ing" Granpa Erickson-how funny....

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Sounds like a busy month. The pictures of Mckenna are hillarious, I still can't even believe that she figured out the zipper. Mallory looked so pretty in her white dress. Summer is the best and there is always so many fun things to do. We are glad we got to go to the zoo with you guys, we are still talking about those funny monkeys :).

Lee Family said...

you so funny Mugs. Congrats to Nate. I can't believe it's the first baby boy Baldwin. Nate needs to get a blog already - everybody's doin' it.
What a busy month! sheees Mugs, take a breather.

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

I can't believe that you got in, in just one month. Super mommy. It must be nice having so much family around. I am excited for Nate-the first Baldwin boy? Wow, with all those grandkids, it is hard to imagine. How fun.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a fun summer of "firsts"-very fun to read!!