Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jace is 7!!!!!!!!!

Jace, Jed and their cakes! They are 20 years apart; Jace turned 7 and Jed turned 27. The same age difference as Johnny and Jed.



Jace with all his cousins at his Ninja Party! Thanks Gini for helping me make these masks!



Jace was so exited for his ninja turtle presents! Jace with all his presents--thanks everyone!


Jace turned 7 on 7/27 and we had his party at 7 p.m. (the Erickson's love #7) We had a fun Ninja Turtle party. The cake didn't turn out like I wanted, but it seems like that happens a lot. (not one of my talents)! We were excited to have Uncle Jed here for his birthday too! Jace thinks it awesome to have a birthday with his cool Uncle Jed. We can't believe that Jace is already 7 years old. He is such a blessing to have in our family. He is so nice and has such a sweet spirit. He is really nice to his sisters and is a great example to them. He has always been an easy-going guy to have around. He has kept us busy this year with Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, & Golfing. It is amazing to see how fast he picks up on things. He is always wanting to go outside and practice all of these sports. He has way too much energy & we wish we had half that energy.


McKenna loved the birthday cake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jace! I can't believe you are already 7!!! You are getting so big. I hope you had a great birthday!

Damien and Ashley said...

That picture of Ba-ten-ah is adorable. She is so cute. Jace's party was a lot of fun! He is such a nice boy and we are so glad we get to live close to you guys!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Oh my gosh! I can't beleive he's 7!! Dave & I were just talking about how dang cute he was in primary!! Love the pic of McKenna!! So cute!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

7!!?? Wow-7 years has gone by so fast!! I love his Ninja Turtle birthday-that is what Isaac wants next year! Happy Birthday Jace!