Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jake's new ride for the day!




Jake loves his dad's new (old) Lincoln! He picked up me & the kids in it. John bought this car last month. Grandma Erickson would be proud!! It is pretty cool, equipped with a sunroof and everything! I didn't know sunroof's were available when this car was made.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Now if it were only blue... I didn't know sunroofs were available back then either! Can you imagine what fun the grandkis would've had riding in Grandma's car if it had one??? We would've all been begging her to let us take it out on a joy ride packed with our friends! The girls look so precious at their princess tea party, how fun to have so many cousins near by! I see that Jace is following his parent's footsteps, and he's not the only one who thinks trotting hurts!
I don't think we'll be at the Green reunion either this year:(

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

I can't belive you let Jake drive that!! I bet he could show up all the doctors in that rig!

Gini said...

He need to put some hydraulics in it and get it lowered, then he'd have quite the car! Jake looks good in it!

Damien and Ashley said...

That is a hilarious car...How is it that we talk forty times a day and that one never came into any of our conversations?

White Family said...

Hey megan,
This is Lindsey Hart. I was wondering if you had jake and marie new phone numbers or address. I am trying to get addresses ready for the wedding. If you could email me back at cinderella_385@msn.com that would be wonderful. Thanks

Nicholas and Ashley said...

This is so funny. I bet your kids have loved it.. Maybe you can give the buick a break now.