Friday, August 29, 2008

Mallory is 4!!!!!

Mallory looks so much like her Dad. Emma(snow white)Mallory(Cinderella


Mallory had been waiting for a long time for her 4Th birthday to come and it finally came! When Jace and I woke her up with breakfast in bed, she woke up, rubbed her eyes and said "I have been waiting for this day for a long time!" She asked nearly everyday for weeks before her birthday if she was 4 yet. She had planned to have a princess party for months, but at the last minute changed to go to Leo's Place instead! She got to have a couple friends come and they had a great time!(my camera broke, so I don't have a new camera yet--I wanted to take pictures at Leo's place because she was having so much fun!) We then had spaghetti, corn, & watermelon.(her favorite foods)She got a new Cinderella dress so of course she had to wear it to her party. She loved the cake that grandma made & was so excited Marie's family could come too. Mallory is a a really sweet girl & tries so hard to help and please us. We love her so much!!!

Her princess cake Grandma Susan made!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mals! I can't believe you are 4! I wish you the best birthday ever!

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

looks like a lot of fun! How did your camera break????

Emily said...

Happy B-day Mallory. Ava is going to be so sad she missed such a fun princess party. Don't worry Mallory you are way too cute to look like your dad, so don't let those comments from your mom "scar" you for life. We love and miss you guys.

Jed

Emily said...

Your kids are growing up way too fast! They are darling. Your princess parties sure look like a ton of fun! Hope you are enjoying Blackfoot. It's a great place.

Gini said...

Happy birthday Mallorina!!! Sorry we missed your party! Will was so sad, he really wanted to celebrate with you! We will have to go to the fair this week and celebrate with you there. Love ya!!

Josh & Joni said...

Happy Birthday! What a pretty princess :)

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Holy cow Megan! She is so big! I love the picture of her just grinning at her cute cake!! :o) So cute!

WoodwardFam said...

We can't believe she is 4. Time goes so fast. We were excited to see your blog. Keep in touch!

Roddy, Shannon, Page and Cassidy Woodward.

Emily said...

Mal we just wanted to say also that your cake & princess dress are so beautiful - those were Ava's words. :)