Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fair Time!!

Mallory and McKoy at the petting zoo!Jace and Carter with their Cotton Candy
Grandpa and Mallory
The trolly was the only ride we went on, the kids loved it! It was nice because it took right to our car & it was free!

Addison & Mckenna ready to go!

We were so excited for the fair this year! We went 2 different days, Tues and Wed. I took the kids by myself, because Jake had some late nights at work and was unable to come with us. I thought I would only last a couple hours, but we had so much fun that we stayed 5 hours! On Wed we also stayed about 4 hours, but by the end McKenna & I were faired out! Jace & Mallory wanted more! We were glad when Ashley & kids came too. Ash & I always have fun adventures with our kids! (side note: Ashley and I occasionally think of something really fun to do with our kids, only to look at each other amidst the crying, screaming, dirty diapers, potty training accidents, fights, missed naps, etc. and think "Now remind me, Why, did we do this again?" It is all we can do but start hysterically laughing at ourselves, only to keep ourselves from crying...It makes for some really good memories...) This little trip was one of our better adventures...much to the help of Grandma and Grandpa Baldiwn, who met up with us at the fair. The fair had lots of fun activities for kids to do, so we went to the kids zone, science fair, petting zoo,hypnotist, saw all the animals, and lots of good food! It wouldn't be the fair without the food!

8 comments:

mandy said...

I am amazed that your kids let you get away with only one ride. My kids totally suckered me into the unlimited rides this year. We had to speed through the animals and other booths so I was sad!

You are super-mom taking them all there by yourself!

Damien and Ashley said...

My mouth waters every time I hear the word "navajo" or "taco"...don't laugh...I use those two words all the time throughout my daily conversations...hence the watering of the mouth...maybe next year...sigh

Amber McArthur said...

You and Ash are always so good to make the most fun for your kids! I know your kids will appreciate it. You are such a good mom!

Jess said...

Your Dad and Mallory are super cute!

Emily said...

I love the fair! I love that bread barn. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Natalie said...

It was so fun seeing you this weekend. You guys did a great job with the reunion and we wish we could have stayed longer. By the way, I tagged you on my blog. It's an easy one so do it!

Rulon and Nicole said...

I finally made it to your blog. Cuuuuuuute! Have I mentioned how much I love Jace. When he came over the other day, I had about 52 boys here. It was crazy. When it was clean up time, my boys told me that Jace was the only guest who pitched in to help clean things up. They were impressed. Anybody who helps them have less work is a friend for lifetime.
BTW - I sent you an invite to my special blog. Special ed that is. Take care. See you later! Nicole

Blake and Lacy said...

Megan and Fam! Hi guys! Wow it seems like it's been forever since we've seen you! Hope everything is going great!