I haven't been able to do anything on my blog lately, thanks to our computer not working. Now that is finally fixed I can post some pictures of the the last couple weeks.(we still haven't bought a camera yet, so we are using Jake's blackberry,hence the quality of the pics) I am still working on my Bear Lake vacation post so hopefully , I will get that done soon! I really can't believe that September went so fast! We have been really busy & have had fun things going on. Jace is loving 1st grade. He has the best teacher! Mallory is so excited about taking swimming lessons(pictures coming soon) and ask every hour if it is time yet for swimming lessons. McKenna is bundle of energy. She not naughty she is just curious!(quote by Mallory) McKenna makes us laugh everyday!(and sometimes cry) Mckenna,Jake and Jace both had strep 2 weeks ago. Poor McKenna had sores all over her mouth and was really sad. We are glad they are all feeling better. Jake has been busy with work, but managed to take time off last weekend and let me go on a our annual Baldwin girl's weekend. (pics coming soon!) I have stayed busy with kids, canning(pictures coming soon!), cleaning, organizing closets, and going to the gym. Fall is my favorite time of year!
We went with Jake to SLC for work meetings. We stayed at Little America. We got to hang out with the Poulters and go swimming. It was so much fun!
Emma never left off this step. 



We had our 1st Denver Bronco party for this year football season!(I am sure many more to come) Ashley made the cute bronco cake! Jake liked watching the football game @ my parents house with their huge TV and surround sound!(way too loud-right mom?)
We went with Jake to SLC for work meetings. We stayed at Little America. We got to hang out with the Poulters and go swimming. It was so much fun!
Emma never left off this step. 




Mallory & Carter waiting to have some yummy cake!
All the crazy bronco fans! We miss you Jed, Emily, Ava, and Kasen!
6 comments:
Fun! I'd forgotten all about that! I'm glad you got some pics of the fun night!
Yeah!!! I'm so glad your back to blogging! I have missed seeing you guys. Can't wait to see all the pictures.
I'm liking your new back ground. Very cute!
I can't believe Jace is in 1st grade. Where does the time go? Page is at Homecoming right now...check out my blog for all the details. We did have major hair drama!!!
I was wondering if you had fallen off the face of the earth or something. We are having our own broncos parties but we can't get anyone to come. :( We miss getting together & listening to Jake & Jed scream like maniacs. Can't wait to see your pictures.
Sounds like you've been busy and having lots of fun!! Love peeking in at you and your cute fam!! :o)
It looks like your kids are going up with family all around them. Isn't it such a blessing to live so close to family. Okay, we need to get together when the Cowboys play the Broncos. Reece & Jace would love it. Not to mention Rulon and Jake. Also, you forgot to mention that you've recently become a runner. I read in a book that we're not supposed to say jogger. We're runners! We need to have a name. I need to have Rulon take a pic of us before Konea leaves.
Post a Comment