Monday, September 8, 2008

Rise and Shine the Cougars are Out!!!




Last weekend we got to go to a BYU game!! Jake sister, Trena had some great tickets to go to the first home game. The tickets were on the 9th row and we got a steak/shrimp dinner before the game! We also got a chocolate fountain & dessert bar at halftime! Jake, Megan, Jace and Grandpa Nick(biggest BYU fan ever)got to enjoy the fun game. Thanks to Jake/Marie for watching McKenna& Mallory for us! We had so much fun!

9 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Looks fun! Jace looks so cute in his baseball cap.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Soo fun! Sounds yummy too!! :o) I'll have to tell Dave! He'll be jealous! Jace does look soo cute!! I can't believe how big he is!

Amber McArthur said...

I finally figured out how to leave a comment, now all I have to do is make a blog! Sounds like you guys had a blast at the BYU game. I think all of the grandkids are a little brainwashed into liking the cougars but Dad wouldn't have it any other way!

Why in the heck do you always have to type in the word verification thingy?

tball said...

YEAH! Bet Jace loved it...didn't realize GPa Nick was such a BYU fan. In fact, it sounds so fun that Ryan and I are going this weekend for his Bday to see the BYU & UCLA game. :)
Tresa

Emily said...

Yeah! Go BYU! Looking good in Blue!

mandy said...

How fun! I think if I had those seats/perks I might enjoy the game more. My parents have season tickets and Adam is dying to get down there for one of the games.

Jess said...

How fun! Even I could do a game with a menu like that. I cannot believe that Jace is 7! Where does the time go? Your family is very cute!

Tara said...

What-- you drove right on past without stopping in to say HI??? j/k Looks like you were treated like a true celebrity- glad you had fun! I don't konw about BYU, I think I look better in red:)

Emily said...

Jace that is so awesome you got to do all that. Jed is so jealous! I think the food sounds like the best part. That is nice you guys took your dad Megan - he does love BYU!