Friday, November 14, 2008

Twins 2 years apart!




























Mallory and McKenna look so much alike! I really noticed when I was scrap booking some pictures the other day. Can you tell who is who? The dates give it away on Mallory's pictures.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Smokes! I can't believe how much they look alike. I knew they did but these pictures really look like twins! Good thing they are both so darn cute.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

We love the pictures of both of the girls. They do look so much alike. I think the only difference is the face shape. What cute little girls, I love the picture of them in their Halloween outfit.

Brian and Emily said...

Wow Megan they do look so much alike! Mckenna is growing up so fast! Hope you guys are doing well, we are ready for Christmas decorating because we already had Thanksgiving! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving too!

Damien and Ashley said...

oh...my...gosh!!!!! i can't believe it! that is soooo vunny. they really do look a lot alike! how funny, and what a cute post!

Damien and Ashley said...

and i meant funny, not vunny...i sound like a vampire!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

They look alike alright. And they are so cute. I love that they love all your hobbies with horses. How fun for the family. I miss riding with all the friends back in high school. We had so much fun. :)

Tara said...

they are such adorable little girls! i loved the post about mallory's conversations- especially the "cute outfits", that's my kinda girl:)