



Side Profile of her new hair cut! Mallory was on her way to Gymnastics!
I had started this post yesterday, but today we had an eventful experience. We went to the Gym around 12, and I had only been jogging for about 20 mins, when they came and found me to tell me that McKenna had stuck a marker up her nose and the tip had broken off inside her nose! She has started young with sniffing markers. I didn't think much of it until I saw her. She had a runny nose but it was bright pink. We tried and tried to get her blow her nose to try to have it come out, but it wouldn't. We took her to our family doctor to have him get it out, but after several attempts he couldn't do it! She didn't want to hold still and have someone stick something up her nose!(don't know why) We then had to go to Pocatello to the ENT Specialist to get it out. She screamed and screamed as it took several attempts to get it out. They finally wrapped her in a straight-jacket blanket so she couldn't keep moving around. He got it out and told us that she is the strongest 2-year old he's ever seen. When he pulled it out, it was actually a quite large piece of the tip that was lodged up there. Mallory was with me and she couldn't watch because McKenna was crying so hard. It was sad, but she is doing just fine now. Watch out for those markers!!!!
8 comments:
Leave it to Mkenna to try that out for ya!!! That is scarey, sada nd a little funny. She looks so old with her new hair cut..Very pretty little girls.
Why does it not surprise me that McKenna put a marker up her nose?! That girl gets into more trouble then any other child EVER!! It's a good thing she is so dang cute. Seriously, I'm glad she is okay. We had to strap Bennett in one of those crazy jackets once and it was terrible! I feel for you and her!
Her hair looks really cute. I have been thinking about doing that to Lillia's hair for a while now, just to even it all up. I just might have to do it now since McKenna's looks so cute. The only thing that has been holding me back is, I don't know if I can get Lillia to hold still!
Cute girl with the grown up haircut! Sad story about the marker. But like Ash said, a little funny...glad it's all okay now!
Thanks for the invite.. if you want one to ours, please email me. Wouldn't it be nice if the invitations included your email address? Too bad. Hope all is well! jeffandemharding@hotmail.com
Love her new haircut! Sorry about the marker event. Sounds like it was an experience. Gotta love kids!!
Love your Thanksgiving post! Sounds like fun!
So sorry to hear about McKenna and the markers... LOVE her haircut though, and she looks so much like Mallory!
Oh my goodness that hair is cute. I think the marker incident is unreal. Quite the girl! She's awesome!
Such a cute haircut!! I had to laugh out loud at the marker story--too funny!! (She must be related to Jake, sticking large things up his nose)
Post a Comment