
McKenna eating her birthday cake batter. McKenna loves eating out of the bowl and could eat it all--- just like her Dad!Wow! I honestly feel like McKenna was just born 2 months ago. She is still just my little baby. She brings so much laughter & happiness in to our lives. We just love her so much!(Mallory said this part)
We were excited to have G&G Erickson, G&G Baldwin, Ashley & family, Nate/Meggan/Ledger, Jason & Gini and family for her birthday party on Monday night.(Jake and I went to Vegas and didn't get home until late Sunday night on the 11th, her real birthday.)McKenna didn't understand that it was her birthday until we were singing "Happy Birthday" and opening presents. She was glad to have so many kids to play duck, duck, goose. She is so funny when she plays this game, because she walks around just saying duck, duck, but forgets to say goose. 

A huge thank you to my little sis' Ashley who designed her cake! McKenna was so excited about her horse cake. 




7 comments:
We had so fun and love little Mackey so much! She is such a fun little girl and always so kind. She's growin' way too fast!
She is too cute and I love that cake! I should make one for my Dad. He would love it!
I just did a quick catch up on your blog! Looks like you had a great Christmas! The kids look so cute all dressed up! And WoW tons of snow!
I can't believe McKenna is 2! it was so good to see you for a second while you were here!
Happy Birthday McKenna! I can't believe she is two - sometimes I feel like we don't even know McKenna that well because she was only 7 months old when we moved. Thank goodness for blogs & keeping up to date that way. Hope you had a great bday little girl.
Looks like Mac had a fun birthday! I love her new hair do!
I LOVE the horse cake! Mackey looks so cute and SO grown up. I don't want to miss any more of her birthday parties!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are all so cute! I started a blog. It is evan-kristina.blogspot.com Also, can you tell marie to send me an invite to her blog! My email is ktenz586@q.com Thanks!
Post a Comment