Jake and I went to Vegas for a weekend the first part of January. Nikki and Bruce were kind enough watch our kids. They had so much fun with the Larkins! Thank you, Larkins for being so great! Jake and I had so much fun too! We missed our kids, but enjoyed being together, just the two of us. We stayed at the Bellagio which were really nice rooms. It was fun to watch the fountains at the Bellagio and walk around the Vegas strip. I am not a huge Vegas fan, so just being there 2 days was enough for me.
Other January Happenings:
Breakfast with Dad at Jace's school
Lots and Lots of Dress up (Mallory & Mac are really into dressing up lately)
Building snowmen with Dad.
Playing with Play -Doh almost everyday.
Friday Family Fun Night with Wii tournaments, sorry to say I lost even to Mallory. I need more practice on the Wii.
Friends over to play
Sheep Riding. Mallory the rider, Jace the sheep.
1st Day of Preschool @ BHS. She absolutely loves it!

3 comments:
Looks like fun - no wonder Jan went so fast. Ava loved playing with playdough over Christmas with Mal & Macky. That is so fun Mal started preschool. Glad you are still enjoying the wii & didnt take it back :)
I am just wondering how you pronounce "Ballagio"? Is it bal-a-geo??
Jed
Wow! That is a fun month.As always I'm impressed you've already recorded it all! I love the picture colage too!
Post a Comment