I can't believe that it is really July! May & June were one big blurr for me(mostly of throwing up & sick in bed) We found out in May(well actually April, but didn't get sick until 5 weeks) that we are expecting our 4th baby! We are very excited but December feels like years away! I am finally feeling better (now that I am 16 weeks) Jake helped out so much and did all the cooking & cleaning the whole time plus he was very busy at work. Jace & Mallory were huge helps as well! Mallory can now change McKenna's diapers and has changed them pretty much every morning since I've been sick. Jace was good about loading, unloading dishes & cleaning up the house. There were several days Jace got breakfast and lunch for the girls. My life has been on hold since then hence we have not taken pictures or done a lot of things other than try to make me feel better. Here are some highlights of the last 3 months. I am sure there were more but I was pretty much in a daze!
Jace played baseball. Jake was his coach. They both had so much fun. Jace loves baseball & is very competitive. They ended getting 3rd place in their league. The weather didn't cooperate much and most games were very cold & windy!
- Mallory had her gymnastic recital. She loves gymnastics & is very flexible. I had video of her rectial but it won't download.
- Jace had his talent show at school. He decided he wanted to rope, but couldn't find anyone who knew how to rope but his dad. Thankful(for Jake)--- right at the last minute there was a 5th grader that was roping for his talent so they decided to rope together. This is the video and a picture after the talent show.
- Jace & Mallory both started soccer in June. They are doing really good. Mallory is loving it and she loves scoring goals. Jace also is doing good & runs so fast. I don't have pics yet but I have to remember my camera this week!
- Jace & Mallory both took swimming lessons. They were really excited because they got to take them with their cousins the Pooters(it is actually The Poulters, personal joke for them, because the first day of swim lessons that is what they were called)








The fireworks wee too loud for the girls!
Jake made a fire pit to roast hot dogs & marshmellows.


5 comments:
Congratulations on the baby, Megan! I'm so glad you are feeling better.
Megan looks like lots of fun. That is awful you have been so sick! Maybe it is twins. Just what you want to here right??!! Glad you are feeling better. All the kids are so big & grown up. It is weird to see them changing so much. Wish we could hang out - we miss you guys.
This is the first summer JEd has not roped since his mission so he feels Jakes pain. So it was weird to have a normal 4th of July/summer. Kinda' sad for them but kinda' nice for the rest of us.
glad to see you're feeling better! cute pics, can't wait to hear what you're having!
Prego?!! Congrats and YIKES all at the same time!! It was fun to see all the pictures of your family...talk about some grandkids!
Post a Comment