Baldwin Reunion
We had our annual Nick and Susan Baldwin family reunion on July 10th and 11th. It was so much fun! A HUGE thank you needs to go out to Bruce and Nikki Sue and their family for hosting the event at their home in Heber City, and for letting us go out on their boat and jet ski's all day Friday. Our kids had so much fun on the tube! Jace & Mallory didn't want to go fast & were really nervous. McKenna on the other hand wanted to go faster & faster. (surprise, surprise!) She laughed everytime we hit a bump. We also got to go fishing!!! Jace loves fishing. He wanted to catch a fish so bad. Mallory was the first to catch a fish & was so excited! Jace was disappointed because when it was time to go he still hadn't caught a fish yet. He tried one more time & he caught a fish! He was so excited! We then went back to have family pictures. What a task! We then went bowling and had a great time! We enjoyed some yummy dutch oven cooking by the Larkins & Smiths. We had lots of fun!
Erickson Reunion
Our annual Erickson reunion was July 23, 24, 25th. We went camping in Humprhey. To be honest, Jake & I aren't big campers so it was hard to be excited! We love being with everyone & we knew the kids would love it too. So Jake & I bucked up and went camping!!! We are so glad we did because we had so much fun! We had 4 wheelers, horses, guns, good food, good company & lots of laughs.(next time we go camping I don't want to be pregnant!) We slept in comfotable tent on a blow up mattress by the creek, so it wasn't too bad. We actually had an outhouse we could go to the bathroom. Mallory had drank so much pop that she used the outhouse at least 20 times while we were there! The last night I got a little sick & threw up, but other than that it was great! Thanks to Susan & Coleen that planned the reunion. We missed Jed/Emily& Johnny/Trena. My camera battries died by the first day, so I don't have too many pics.
We really do love being with our families! Our kids love being with all their cousins, uncles, aunts, and grandparents! Jake & I feel so blessed to have such great families & that we can be so close to you. What a support & blessing you are to us! We love you all!


















4 comments:
I loved reading about your camping experience! That pics of Mals is hilarious! We had lots of fun at the reunion-thanks for all the planning!
Looks like lots of fun! Your kids are so dang cute. So do you know what your having yet? I can't wait to find out!
Great pictures! What fun family reunions. I had to laugh at the Baldwin family pictures - your dad looks like he is enjoying all the pictures so much. :) They turned out very cute! Did Hugh get married? BTW we heard your parents got a mission call. Where are they going & when do they leave? Very exciting. Your kids are so cute. Jace looks like he is getting quite tall. You are lucky to live close to both families - we have missed out on a lot of things. And only 5 yrs to go - yea. How's the pregnancy going?
Congratulations on expecting! Thank goodness for blogging, or I'd be that much more behind. That is super exciting! You have the cutest kids. Fun family reunion!
Post a Comment