We had a fun Halloween season. We started out a couple weeks before Halloween by carving pumpkins & making pumpkin sugar cookies for FHE. The kids had a great time carving pumpkins especially because they grew them in the garden and had been waiting so long to finally pick them. Mallory & McKenna didn't enjoy the "guts" in the pumpkins. They were all great helpers when it came to cutting out sugar cookies & frosting.





We had the 2nd Annual Baldwin Family Halloween Party on October 31st. It was so fun to see everyone's crazy and creative costumes! (We missed having mom and dad, Nate, Hugh and Candace, the older Larkin kids, Nitch and Ash and their cute girls, and the Sheets family) Amber and Ashley took their turn to host it this year, and I can honestly say, my little sisters are super creative and good at this kind of stuff! They had so many great ideas and really thought out these things and made it fun for everyone. I love that about them. So, thanks Amber and Ashley, for making this party so great!!! They created some pretty creepy cuisine for the party.
Lots of yummy food and fun games!


The Larkin Family..I loved the Pengunin costume. The Smith Family.....Loved the Coach's Widow
The Poulter Family...love the mullets. Jace the ulimate broncos fan & I am one big 8 ball.









We had the 2nd Annual Baldwin Family Halloween Party on October 31st. It was so fun to see everyone's crazy and creative costumes! (We missed having mom and dad, Nate, Hugh and Candace, the older Larkin kids, Nitch and Ash and their cute girls, and the Sheets family) Amber and Ashley took their turn to host it this year, and I can honestly say, my little sisters are super creative and good at this kind of stuff! They had so many great ideas and really thought out these things and made it fun for everyone. I love that about them. So, thanks Amber and Ashley, for making this party so great!!! They created some pretty creepy cuisine for the party.
Lots of yummy food and fun games!
The Larkin Family..I loved the Pengunin costume. The Smith Family.....Loved the Coach's Widow
The Poulter Family...love the mullets. Jace the ulimate broncos fan & I am one big 8 ball.
Meggan & Ledger the Rodeo Queen & Clown and Duke (their dog) with a monkey riding on his back! The McArthur..are so creative. Mia the cutest bee!
3 comments:
Such a good mom- Halloween cookies and home grown pumpkins. you really are amazing.
Your Halloween party looked so fun. I loved all the costumes. Looks like so much fun. We are doing a countdown to Thanksgiving by thinking of things we are thankful for everyday & today Ava's was "flamingos, peacocks, turkeys, & Mallorina". :)
pretty cute pics! Great 8 ball costume!
Post a Comment