Mothers Day is always such a great day for me! Jake and my kids make it so very special. I don't have to lift a finger and I get to relax all day. For me gifts aren't important. I feel like I never need anything and it all comes out of the same bank account! I would much rather have a card with some nice words or some samll act of service than Jake and my kids going to buy presents. They did so many special things for me. I always look forward to my love note from Jake and usually a colored picture from the kids. Jace is getting old enough now that he writes some really sweet cards! I am so thankful to be a mom of these four kids. I am so thankful that I get to be a wife and a compainion to my best friend Jake! Life is so grand!
 |
| Breakfast in Bed for Mothers Day! |
 |
| Jace had made a special hat for my mothers' day dinner. |
 |
| We had an extra guest for dinner. Mckenna's doll was a very polite guest! |
 |
| Mallory got a hold of the camera while we were trying to take our nap! |
 |
| McKenna had a special surprise for me! She wanted to paint my fingernails for her present to me! |
 |
| Jace and Jake were in charge of dinner. Jace was making a texas sheet cake. |
 |
| I thought this was funny. Jake was outside BBQ'n some chicken and needed to take a break! |
 |
| Cute Cooks in the Kitchen! |
 |
| It was such a yummy dinner! |
Mallory had her Ballet rectial in May. She loves Ballet is quite natural at it! She probably likes getting her costume more then anything! She had a cute dance that she ended up doing the splits at the end at the front of the stage.
 |
| Mallory was excited to have her cousins Sydney and Mia come watch her Ballet program. |
 |
| We are always glad when Grandma cames to the rectials |
 |
| Mallory loves Ballet. She loved her costume. |
No comments:
Post a Comment