Monday, October 31, 2011

Sun Valley October 2011

We went to Sun Valley on conference weekend.  Since our house was being remodeled(no kitchen for 3 months) We decided it would be easier to take the kids.  We had such a great time!  We rented a condo with 3 bedrooms and a kitchen.  I was so excited to have a kitchen to be able to cook in!(don't know what you have until it is gone!)  I cooked every meal and enjoyed doing it!  The kids had a fun time.  We got there Friday and didn't come home until Wednesday!  Saturday and Sunday was conference and we were so blessed to be able to listen to it.  We had conference games the kids could play on the computer.  Jace and Mallory are getting old enough that they sit and listen(most of the time)McKenna loves drawing the ties on the apostles and prophets.  I really enjoy conference and look forward to it each time.  There is always so much to help me try to be a better wife and mother.  Sunday morning Jake made his yummy crepes(the kids all time favorite breakfast) and we just relaxed all day and listened to conference.  We did many activities with the kids.  We went hiking, swimming, went to an arcade, bowling, and drove around Sun Valley.  I went for some runs early in the mornings and it was so amazing.  It was beautiful scenery and perfect weather.  It felt like I could run for miles!   All in all it was a great trip, so glad we went!
Jace playing the church games on the laptop.  I couldn't find him and this is where he was hiding.

Jake eating his crepes he made.  He is such a great breakfast cooker! 
Me and My girls!

We went on many walks.  There was a cool lake/pond area.  They thought this chair was awesome because it fit all four of them!

The kids wanted to go on a hike on the mountain.  Mallory made it to the very top along with Jace.

They all needed their walking sticks to go on hike!

They were tired after the hike.

The swimming pool was so nice.  Everyone but Madelyn loved it.

Mallory and McKenna

Yummy Crepes!

Madelyn was fevered and didn't feel great on one of the days. 

No comments: