Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 2011: House Remodel

This is the Kitchen after the wall came down. We went from having a tiny kitchen to a huge kitchen! I love it!


This is the make shift kitchen in the garage.  It started to get cold in the monings in October.
In July we started remodeling our house.  We have been working on the plans and getting everything ready to start for over a year & a half.  Rod Alberston a friend of ours, who is the General Contractor for Time piece homes is doing our remodel and addition.  We were excited to get it started, but what a projotct it was!  We decided to convert our covered patio into a masterbedroom, extend the kitchen  by10 ft, add a 10x15 laundry room, insulate the shop, extend our TV Room and update all of the other rooms by replacing carpet, paint, trim, doors, and new closets, . They worked on the outside first, and then they tore the walls down after that.  So in September the walls came down and we had no kitchen!!!  We set up a make-shift kitchen in the garage.  It  was a challenge to say the least.  Sometimes  I didn't know if I could make it one more day but now that is done I absouloety love it! 
 The kitchen turned out so beautiful. 

No comments: