Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Janurary 2012

Janurary was a long month for me!  I found out in Novemeber that we were expecting our fifth child.  I was extermely surprised and excited.  I was also so sick!  In Decemember I had to go to the hospital to get IV's becaue I got so dehydrated.  I was so sick.  The whole month of Janurary I was so sick.  I could barely get out of bed and hardly be myself.  I felt bad about being so sick because I couldn't take care of my kids or house.  My kids helped me out so much.  Jace would take care of everything when he would get home from school.  Mallory was Madelyn's mommy.  Mckenna was my "go get this" girl.  Jake would come home to a messy house, no dinner, dirty kids and a sick wife.  It didn't seem to bother him, he just stepped right in and was Mr. Mom.  I was so thankful for him and couldn't have done it without him.  I didn't start feeling good until mid February.  It was a  long month of Janurary!
This was me laying on the couch and the kids playing with my new phone.
Do I look sick or what?  This is what I looked like most of the 18 weeks I was sick!

I felt like I wanted to scream most days!

McKenna kept taking pictures of me, while laying in bed most days.


Trying so hard to smile and feel better.

McKenna and Mallory are so funny!  They decided to go to the prom together.  Mckenna(girl) and Mallory(boy).  Mallory lookes so much like Jake.  They are always doing funny things.


Crazy Hair Day!  I was gone to girls weekend with my sisters so Jake did Mallory's hair.  He did a great job.

We went to David Archuleta's concert with Mallory and Jace.  Mallory and I loved it.  Jace and Jake not so much:(

Mallory did a cheer camp at the high school.  She did very well, but she decided she wants to play volleyball/basketball instead.

1 comment:

Emily said...

The pictures of Mallory & McKenna made me laugh so hard. Ava would be in heaven playing make believe with these two - wish we lived closer.