Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 2012

Love my Valentines decorations!
I love love valentines day!  I love decorating for it, making food, going on my valentine date with my boyfriend and having our red party! This year we also hosted a Valentine party with our friends here in Blackfoot.  We invited over 15 couples.  We ended up having all of them come so we had over 30 people.  We had such a great night!  Jake and I cooked the main course (steak) and everybody else brought salads or desserts.  We had great food!  I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.  My checks hurt so bad from smiling and laughing!  We are so lucky to have such great friends! 
Madelyn all dressed up to go to Mallory's class for Chinese New Year!

Madelyn had to wear her Dad shirt for Valentines Day!

Me on Valentines Day, waiting for my hot date! 
Me and Jake's Valentine date was different this year.  Jake had late meetings on Valentines day so we went to dinner at 4 p.m. at Stockmans. We thought it was funny because we were the only one in the restaurant not over 80. I was really sick and couldn't eat any of my dinner!  Sad to say I wasn't that great of a valentines date!  I sure do love my valentine and glad he is mine forever!
Madelyn and I on Valentines day!

Our Red Party!  We had Grandpa join us for the fun!


This is how I did McKenna's hair for preschool.

She was so excited for her preschool valentine party!

Roses from Jake!
I love our school!  Mallory and Jace both got honored at the assembly for being good students.  Jace also made the honor roll.

No comments: