 |
| Madelyn didn't want anyone to hold Korver. Only me, she would say! |
I was looking forward to having March come, hoping that I would feel better and enjoy warmer weather. I did feel better, but the weather didn't get too much warmer! The 1st of March Ashley, my sister had her cute baby boy Korver. He is so cute and Madelyn is so obsessed with him. Everything that has do with a baby has to be about Korver. She can't hardely stand it when he is around. She kisses him about every 30 seconds, make sure his blanket and pacifier is by him. She is going to be so much help when this baby is born! She is such a little mother and it is funny to watch her. We were excited to have Eden and Addison stay with us for a few days to let Ashley get some rest. We love Eden and Addison! They are so easy to take care of and my girls have so much fun with them.
 |
| Madelyn and Eden are right down funny! They were playing Dora and Boots game. Eden seriously is hilarous! |
 |
| Jace's Science Project. Jake helped him type and put it together. He got a Blue Ribbion. |
 |
| Jace was so pumped about his Tebow car. Jake and Jace worked hard on his car. Jace was so excited because he won 1st place! |
In March we went to the Saturdays Warriors play. We took Jace and Mallory and left the other 2 girls with a babysitter. We joined Poulters and Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin at the play. When I was growing up my family and I watched Saturdays Warriors all the time. I seriously have probably seen the movie a few 100 times! I love it and wanted my kids to see it. This time watching it as a mom, it had a different meaning to me. It made me cry, just knowing that I have these wonderful kids and husband. It was a great night.
 |
| Emma and Mallory at intermission at Saturdays Warriors. They are such great friends! |
 |
| Trey and Jace having fun at Saturdays Warriors. |
 |
| My kids have the best Grandma! She kept telling them, we don't want any Jimmy's.(You would have to see the play to understand that) |
Funny Story about our March 17th. Jake and I decided to wake up early to make the 8 a.m. temple session. We left at 7:15 and while we were drivnig down there I couldn't find my recommend anywhere. I looked through my purse and bag, but couldn't find it. I was really disappionted because we were already at the temple, we had woke up early and we couldnt go! We turned around and were home by 8 a.m. to our surprise all three girls were awake and our babysitter Jace was still sound asleep. Don't get me wrong Mallory does most of the babysitting but it was really odd that they were awake this early. They were excited we came home so we could make our green breakfast. We ended going to the 2 p.m. session later that day and this time I remembered my recommend!
 |
| This was our Green Party. We had green eggs and ham and green pancakes. |
 |
| Jake making green pancakes. |
 |
| Our Green dinner! We had Chinese Sundays. The rice was so green that my kids didn't know if they wanted to eat it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment